Thursday, May 3, 2007

Just when . . . . . .

Just when I thought things were going really good - i.e. I was able to pay everyone of our creditors a little bit of money this month - I looked at my bank account on-line. OUCH!!!!!! I could not believe it - an automatic payment that I forgot about went through and sucked up much of the money I had written checks on. Because I have a $700 overdraft limit - the bank paid them to the tune of $15 each. Suddenly, I am over $700 in the hole. Then I get the mail. In it is a certified letter notifying me that I am late payments on my credit card and they have frozen the account. Dah! I haven't used that credit card for months because I know I couldn't pay it. It's not like we owe that much on credit cards, less than 10 grand - a drop compared to others. Now we know that credit cards are bad as is other credit. It is much better to pay cash than to borrow in any way. This month we will try again to stay within the income afforded us. I ask God for blessings and ask that I get a job to help pay the bills. Sometimes I feel so frustrated - I just want to shout - "WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS?". There I have it out of my system and I don't need to shout anymore. I will continue to depend on the Lord to provide and we will be faithful in our efforts to get out of debt. As Scarlet O'Hara always said "tomorrow's another day."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

would you be interested in allowing your blog to be reviewed.

then pls mail at julimith@gmail.com

Laurette said...

You may review